Stereotypes (and just plain bad taste) Online
- The Cartoon archive on the "American Indian"
Sports Team Mascots website
- Stereotypes of the Month contest from the Blue Corn Comics website
- Turtle Island Worm Band, "A spiritual community based on the traditional values of the Native American"
- Leanin Tree Cards Native American selections
- Although general bad taste seems to be the byword here, with the Native American material getting the best of the deal, being merely sloppily sentimental.
- Red Indian Wood Carvings
- YMCA Arapahoe Nation
- See also:The Yahoo listings for these groups
- Public outcry was needed: Lacrosse initiation rite was wrong
- Minnesota Judge Recommends Revocation of
"Crazy Horse Malt Liquor" Label
- Prompt Trial On Merits" Ordered in Crazy Horse Malt Liquor Case
- A Bill Introduced in the California Assembly: Alcoholic beverages: labels: Crazy Horse
- Radioactive Redskins Pontiac Club
- Dr. Martens Footwear has a color called Aztec Crazy Horse
- Crazy Horse Online Casino
- Crazy Horse Campgrounds
- Native American Tarot Cards and
- Medicine Cards
- Buy a Cigar Store Indian from the Adobe Trading Post in New Mexico.
- or from Tumahawk, where even the HTML is bad!
- or have one carved to order! from Wood Carvings by Hannah.
- And from recording companies:
- One Little Indian's Totem Pole site
See especially the history of One Little Indian.
- The Cigar Store Indians
- Red Indian Productions
- "E S S I A C", The "Shamans Gold" Story
- The Mic-O-Say Tribe,
- An organization of superannuated Boy Scouts whose ranks include Chieftains, Sachems,
Shamen, Keepers of the Sacred Bundle, Runners, Tom-Tom Beaters, Firebuilders, Warriors & Braves.